- Austin Peay State University
1997 – 1998 | B.A in Studio Art; Minor in Marketing
- University of Tennessee – Knoxville
1993 – 1997
Strong skills in Photoshop, Lightroom, WordPress, Photography, HTML, Microsoft Office and experience with PHP, InDesign, Illustrator, and CSS.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare
March 2019 – Present
Director of Digital Marketing
- Digital marketing team responsible for the creating, growing, and managing of company facility digital assets including website design, SEO, social media, paid search campaigns, podcasts, local search, and editorial content.
- Successfully produce updated website redesigns in a timely manner, shoot and edit photography, analyze and report website analytics.
Foundations Recovery Network
March 2018 – December 2019
Director of Marketing
- Provide effective leadership to 40+ team members that instill ethical and professional marketing strategies that reflect the company’s vision, purpose, and services. Collaborate closely with Business Development, sales, and operational teams to improve admissions process. Create a culture that encourages creativity, empowerment, and positivity.
- Liaison for all advertising efforts through multiple media, including television, radio and online publications. Team responsible in the building and maintenance of facility websites and content, grow social media presence, maintain paid search campaigns, support alumni and grassroots efforts, manage public relations, and to provide leading-edge industry educational events through conferences and webinars.
- Maintain monthly budgets and departmental processes to ensure work productivity, efficiency, and growth.
Foundations Recovery Network
June 2008 – March 2019
Creative Marketing and Web Director
- Ten-year history of successfully creating, growing, managing and leading nearly 30 team members that effectively market company facilities, services and campaigns in this highly competitive space of healthcare.
- Team responsible in the building, maintenance and promotion of 150+ web properties while using the latest search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, producing compelling content and implementing leading-edge Web design (both mobile and desktop) within specific deadlines and budgets.
- Oversee the design and production of all branding concepts, print and online marketing, including email campaigns, logos, print ads, brochures, and other promotional collateral.
2006 – 2008
- Managed a team of developers for StoreBlocks.com, a product that offers digital music store solutions for small businesses through an online store building tool as well as for large corporations seeking digital music downloads built into their existing online infrastructure through the use of web services. Clients included Transworld (FYE), Dish Networks and MediaTree.
- Created specification documents and UIs for the implementation of Storeblocks.com as well as site updates and enhancements.
- Designed unique music store templates for customers, templates for the store building wizard, monthly E-newsletters and any graphic needs on affiliate websites.
- Participated in industry tradeshows.
- Responsible for metrics reporting including bug tracking, team communication and organization of product features and priorities.
2003 – 2006
Christianbook Distributors (Musicforce.com)
2001 – 2003
Gaylord Digital (MusicCountry.com and Indieforce.com)
2000 – 2001